Important: To sign up, you must have this year’s USA Hockey # on your profile. Learn how to register and update your profile on this here post.
NEW PLAYER SCHEDULE:
3:00 PM New Player Orientation (off-ice), Leaders: Amanda T, Kriona H, Mark N.
- If you cannot attend either orientation (9/10 or 9/17), please check in with your mentor to get a recap.
4:00 PM Gear Up in the Locker Room
- Mentors can join new skaters to support (their first!) proper gear fitting.
4:30 PM On-Ice Skills, Rink B, Leaders: Mark N and Ted J
- New to skating or hockey? Pick this session!
- These drills will train basic skills – which most of our new folks are beginners to skating or hockey.
- All new-to-MGHA skaters are welcome to this session, though we strongly encourage new-to-skating players to join this session.
5:40 PM On-Ice Skills, Rink B
- These drills will train basic skills, regardless of your ice skating or hockey experience.
- Leaders: Mark N, Ted J
- If you have issues with the signups, please contact the website@ email listserv.
- If you have questions about which sessions to sign up for, check in with your mentor, hockey operations (hops@) or the board (firstname.lastname@example.org).
New Player Sign Up for 9/10 - Preseason
You must log in to sign up.