New Board and Roles
The new board worked to establish their new roles along with a basic breakdown of responsibilities. We figure the bulk of items will be covered by these areas. If others spring up, we’ll tackle them on a one-by-one basis.
- K8 Walton – President
- Alumni Relations
- Christina Libs – Vice President
- Member Relations
- Sponsor Relations
- Social / Building Engagement
- Shelly Kennedy – Treasurer
- Apparel and Collection
- Tim Tender – Secretary
- Secretarial Duties
- Internal Communication (Weekly Emails, etc.)
- Randi Hagen
- Website Management
- Mentorship / First Year Experience
- Matthew Dorris
- Assistant Hockey Ops
- Captain’s Liaison
- Brian Bischel
- Hockey Ops / Commissioner
- Gear Management Liaison
We’ll be there and will be using a special online form to collect contact information for recruiting.
We’ve decided to use Trello to keep the board organized and on task. Hopefully this will help us stay on task and keep the season running smoothly.
Website and Social Media
- Look for the new website coming soon! Randi gave an update on this.
- We discussed list-serv email addresses and who can post to which ones.
- The new board received access to our social media accounts. Be sure to follow us @madgayhockey on Twitter!
A lot of crucial information will be figured out during the workgroup on Sunday, June 5th. We’ll work through a lot of hockey operations items during this session.
A winner of the essay contest will be chosen soon. Stay tuned!
Watch your inbox for the end-of-season survey. We’re working on some final touches and will be getting that out soon.