For liability reasons, all players must register with USA Hockey.
Registration covers one year of play (September 1 to August 31).
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be allowed to step on the ice at a MGHA skills clinic, practice, scrimmage, game, etc., without being registered with USA Hockey.
How to Register with USA Hockey
- Go to: www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- Click the red “REGISTER NOW” button.”
- For Registration Type, select “Ice Player/Coach.”
- Complete the form. Include payment of $45.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email with a confirmation # and bar code. Please forward this email from USA Hockey to David Hafner.
MGHA needs the entire email in order to scan the bar code and register you with our league.
Note: If you play in more than one league, you only need to register with USA Hockey once per season.