For liability reasons, all MGHA players must register with USA Hockey. Registration covers one year of play (September 1 to August 31).
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be allowed to step on the ice for skills clinic, practice, scrimmage, game, etc., without being registered with USA Hockey.
How to Register with USA Hockey
- Go to: www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- Click the red “REGISTER NOW” button.
- For Registration Type, select “Ice Player/Coach.”
- Complete the form and include payment.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email with a confirmation # and bar code. Please enter your confirmation number on your account.
(Note: If you play in more than one league, you only need to register with USA Hockey once per season.)
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns!