A couple of quick recruiting announcements, along with some TODOs for you.
- We’ve filled up our 10 teams for the season! We had a surge of interest since the last email, so we’ve got a wait list, now.
- We’re still working on that goalie spot. For those of you who helped spread the word – thank you!
- We’re getting mentors set up for the new players this season. If you’re new, expect some communication from us shortly.
The Season Begins…
- The first skills clinic is Sunday, September 11th at 6pm at Hartmeyer. Ironman is that weekend, so be aware of downtown traffic. Expect another email from Hockey Ops with more details soon!
- We blocked off on the MGHA calendar for the games, but we’re still figuring out teams and jersey colors. When we’re done, you be able to copy your team’s games to your own calendars.
Things For You To Do:
- You can pay your league fees, now! The fees are $275 dollars and are due September 30th. Your $75 deposit counts toward your league fees.
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure to register for USA Hockey.
- Make sure your profile lists your pronouns.
- Make sure your profile lists your emergency contact information.
- While we’re on the subject of your profile… take a moment to update your bio!