We don’t have regular games this weekend, but we’ll have scrimmages and a potluck at the rink!
Scrimmages: Sign up for one scrimmage at the level of play where you are most comfortable. We’ll send a follow-up email to encourage additional signups later in the week if our numbers are low for any of these slots.
- 4:30 – 5:30 – Low Intermediate Scrimmage
- 5:00 – 6:00 – High Intermediate Scrimmage
- 6:10 – 7:10 – Advanced Scrimmage
- 7:10 – 7:20 – Goalie Game! A 10-minute, all-out, all-goalie extravaganza! Gene is organizing.
- 7:30 – 8:25 – Beginner Scrimmage
- 8:35 – 9:30 – One more Intermediate Scrimmage!
Potluck: If you’re interested in snacking and socializing between scrimmages, we’ll have an informal potluck upstairs (in the bar area if it’s open). Bring a dish, a drink, a snack, your leftovers, or just come eat and hang out with us! Sign-up here with more instructions. If you remember, bring your own tupperware and cutlery to dish up your potluck plate—less waste is great! We’ll have some paper plates and napkins at the rink as well.
Volunteers: we need a few extra hands to help with set-up and take down of the potluck and closing up the rinks. Please add your name to the list here if you can help out!
Let us know if you have questions. See you back on the ice soon!
–Greta, on behalf of HOPs // Social
11/27 Thanksgiving Scrimmage Sign Up
You must log in to sign up.