Hi MGHA – here is a reminder of key things in the coming weeks:
- Feb 24: Turnabout Show This will be at 9:00pm at FIVE nightclub. This fundraiser drag show is one of our biggest events of the year, and helps us pay for great things like the MGHA Classic Tournament, as well as our regular gear/scholarship program!
- Feb 26: Slight Schedule Change All rink B games will be delayed 15 minutes.The schedule on the website is already updated, as are scorebox shifts. If you have the calendar integration synced with your personal calendar, you will need to reinstall the calendar.
- TBD: Annual Town Hall Meeting is a meeting for all players to discuss survey feedback, share and listen to perspectives on this season. We are selecting a location (we will have a remote option) and will send a separate email with full details.
- Mar 19: Championship Night As saddened as we always are to see the MGHA hockey season end, we always love championship night! Plan on a potluck, league photo, awards, and as always a great night of playing and watching hockey!
- Apr 28 – 30: MGHA Classic Tournament Registration is open on the website, so remember to sign up for your spot and invite your friends to play the MGHA Way with us at this community tournament.
- May: Annual Members’ Meeting Our annual meeting of MGHA Members, where we discuss the season, the league, vote on new member applications, the new board, and any major change proposals – in the past changes voted on include rink location and re-structuring play by levels. If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the application form.
Thanks as always to our sponsors: our February sponsor is Forward Fertility https://forwardfertility.com
Forward Fertility is Wisconsin’s Surrogacy and Egg Donor expert. Since 2013, we have connected women who want to be gestational carriers and egg donors with families who need a helping hand. Owned by Christie Olsen, a women’s health nurse practitioner, you will receive individualized care throughout the process.