As I’m sure you’ve heard around, cases are rising, and the delta variant leaves some COVID question-marks.
- As of right now, we are continuing our season as planned. The 6 week preseason is optional, and we will be focusing on activities in smaller groups. However we are aware of changing conditions, and the possibility that it may not be safe to return to play in a few weeks
- AS A REMINDER: VACCINES ARE REQUIRED, with exceptions for medical conditions
- We are recommending masks in rink common areas and locker rooms. Masks on ice are optional right now, but may be mandated as conditions change
- Should a season cancellation/postponement be necessary, or if the changing COVID situation changes your personal comfort and ability to play hockey, we will work out a system to give prorated refunds of ice fees
- If you have public health and/or other COVID-relevant expertise or experience, and are willing to discuss the COVID situation with the board, please reach out, we’d love to hear from you
- We have an existing set of comprehensive COVID guidelines, and we are working on updating those guidelines to better reflect the current ever-changing landscape of the pandemic
Keep in mind that this is subject to change as conditions, regulations, and rink policies are updated.