Date: June 12, 2019
Attendees: Amanda Thornton, Tim Tender, Alan Silver, Katy Werginz, Amanda “Simon” Steimle, Maggie Augustin, Andi Vertz, Zach Nelson-Houstin, Randi Hagen
Absent: Jake Wagner
Randi gave a thorough overview of how the website works. There was a lot of effort and detail that goes into the site and a lot of good documentation. New board members were given access to the site based on their new roles on the board.
Discussion for the website also included the issues of slowness and response time. We will be looking at ways to fix these issues.
We discussed some of the possible logistical issues with the website since we are moving to two divisions. Some of those queries are:
- Can you sub cross division
- How do people sign up for multiple divisions
- Adds multiple fees
- Need to have two leagues on the websites
Gene Zadzilka will be brought in to help administer the website and give Randi much needed support.
The recruitment process was discussed a lot. There is a lot of details involved how new recruits go through the system from filling out a player interest form until coming into the league. We will be heavily recruiting this year as we may balloon up to 12 teams. We will need to ask additional questions during signups for next season. Amanda will be setting up a meeting for the recruitment committee.
Signups for 2019-20
We will be looking to open signups for 2019-20 in the very near future. We need to also add in additional questions about which division(s) people would like to play in. Alumni players will be notified of the structural changes and asked back to the league. An $80 deposit has been established.
Blades Against AIDS
Simon will be taking lead on it this year.
Simon will take lead on it this year. She will be registering MGHA shortly.
- Recruiting – Amanda Thornton will take the lead.
- Tim Tender and Katy Werginz will be co-leads
- Want to make sure people are heard on safety and 2 divisions
- Possibly outsource clinics
- Possibly outsource evaluation
- Maggie will lead.
- Maggie will lead.
- Simon and Katy will lead
- A lot of help from Chris and Dani
- Andi will start the reorganization of orange box to Cap Ice
- Amanda takes lead
- Amanda will delegate a course of action
July 10 at 6:30