The summer scrimmages for 2018 are ready! The scrimmages are split into the early session and the late session, and you’ll need to sign up for each individually (you can pay for them at the same time, though). Each session costs $70 for skaters, and is free for goalies. Signup is available to both current MGHA players and alum, and is capped at 24 players for each session (first come, first served!). If you are a goalie, reach out to the board to sign up. Scrimmages are played the MGHA way, so players of all skill levels are welcome to participate.
You need to be registered with USA Hockey in order to skate with us. If you registered with USA Hockey for the 2017-2018 season, your registration is valid through August 31st of this year. If you played with us in the previous season or in the MGHA Classic Tournament, we have your USA Hockey registration on file. If you didn’t, please reach out to email@example.com!
You have the option to sub for a particular scrimmage if there are absences. Sub signups open 3 days before the scrimmage at 9am – because all scrimmages are on Wednesday this year, that means signups open on Sunday at 9am. If you want to sub or are going to be absent from a scrimmage, use the home page of the MGHA website to indicate your attendance.
Also note – the first two scrimmages are at MIA and at odd times – after that, things settle down at Hartmeyer at a consistent time. From the calendar link, you’ll be able to add the scrimmages to your calendar if that helps you remember the times.
- Wed, May 30th – 8:00 PM (MIA-Main)
- Wed, June 6th – 6:45 PM (MIA-Main)
- Wed, June 13th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, June 20th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, June 27th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, July 11th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, July 18th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, July 25th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, August 1st – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, August 8th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, August 15th – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
- Wed, August 22nd – 7:45 PM (Hartmeyer)
On behalf of your 2017-18 Board (Matthew, Shelly, Sara, Tim, k8, Amanda and myself),
Your friendly local hockey Viking princess,