July Board Meeting
- Gender neutral they from he/she. Unanimously accepted
Review from Pride Prep Committee
- Amanda is ordering this
- Getting parade members
- Witte to send out recruitment for parade and booth after
- Other considerations, such as timing, location in parade, getting in the parade
- Amanda and Zach to
- Fliers may be constructed to handout
- We have enough goalies!
- We are nearing capacity for players, rest expected to be filled soon
Apparel / Jerseys / Socks
- Amanda is looking into jersey pricing
- Socks and hoodies to be ordered as well
- Another arena offered to host us. Board determined it was too late in the pre-season planning to switch for this season, but may be considered next year. Many factors to discuss
HOps season schedule updates
- Schedule has a first draft. Season will be as long as last year with one additional week.
- 5 Challenge games
- Championship early April
- Season starts early september
- Financial Aid form is available on the site now!
- Quickbooks will be used henceforth.
- Other financial updates and considerations for upcoming season
- Mentor program, currently selecting mentors. Recruitment email with code of conduct to follow. Thanks to Logan for assisting with this
- Notarized statement needed to register official lawyer status
- Orientation on the league
- Discuss with K8
- Gear Swap
- Andi to work with Chris/Dani to organize
- Maggie to follow up with social committee organization and work with Zach on the Blades Against Aids organization
- Andi is tracking Hockey registration numbers and when fees are opened up, number should go to Andi.
- Next meeting will be at Andi’s August 16th