It’s time to register with USA Hockey! For liability reasons, all players must register with USA Hockey. Registration covers one year of play (September 1 to August 31).
IMPORTANT: You will NOT be allowed to step on the ice at a MGHA skills clinic, practice, scrimmage, game, etc., without being registered with USA Hockey.
How to Register with USA Hockey
- Go to: www.usahockeyregistration.com.
- Click the red “REGISTER NOW” button.
- For Registration Type, select “Ice Player/Coach.”
- Complete the form. Include payment of $51 ($46 to USAH and $5 to WAHA).
- You will receive a registration confirmation email with a confirmation # and bar code. Please forward this email from USA Hockey to our registrar (email@example.com).
MGHA needs the entire email in order to scan the bar code and register you with our league.
(Note: If you play in more than one league, you only need to register with USA Hockey once per season.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns!